- See Our 360-Degree Interactive Virtual Tour
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Living Room and Kitchen Diner
- Rear Garden with Patio and Lawn
- Conservation Area in Central Bicester
- Close to Shops and Amenities including major supermarket
- Short Walk to Train Stations with Mainline to London Services
This attractive three bedroom semi detached home is situated in a central Bicester location, within a few minutes walk of a wide range of shops and other facilities and amenities, including a number of local restaurants and pubs, as well as Bicester Village. Both of the town's train stations are within a few minutes walk, offering services to Oxford, London and Birmingham. London Marylebone can be reached in approx. 45 minutes.
The property features a Living Room with fireplace and alcoves to either side of the chimney breast, a modernised Kitchen Diner with patio doors into the rear garden, with three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom on the first floor.
The property benefits from gas central heating, with a modern Worcester Bosch combi boiler installed in 2015.
Note: Under Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, we advise that this property is owned by an employee of Wallers Estate Agents
EPC Rating: D